We are very active in all four categories of mens, ladies, seniors and juniors who all have a full playing calendar of club competitions, inter-club competitions and friendly matches. We encourage the Ready Golf initiative because it promotes a faster pace of play and makes the game more enjoyable for our members. Click here to find out more
Benefits of membership:
- Full access to our highly regarded Golf Course
- Full access to all facilities including Clubhouse and Practice areas
- The chance to immerse yourself in the Social side of the club
- The ability to introduce guests at a preferential rate
- We prefer to operate a system where tee times need not be booked so members can turn up to play and be virtually assured of finding a game
- Discount on food and drink purchases in the Clubhouse
- You will make many friends!
Being a traditional members club, we the members run the club through the elected committee who plan both the yearly events and the long term strategies. Leighton Walker the General Manager and his small team of professional staff oversee the day to day management and facilitate delivery of the various events. Our culture of openness and accountability means that member representation is foremost and that all decisions are made with the long term viability of the Club at their core. By operating with this small group of professionals and a large group of member elected volunteers, we aim to provide what the members want at a very competitive price. With subscription levels amongst the lowest in Oxfordshire, this represents outstanding value for all the benefits of such a superb facility.